- NEW VERSION: The FIIDO M21 is a compact urban off-road fat bike. With a 11.6Ah battery and 48V voltage, this fatbike is a monster with a 250W motor (500W maximum power). torque sensing Autonomy up to 80 kilometers.
- ELECTRIC MODES: Accelerator mode (like an electric motorcycle), assisted pedaling (like an assisted pedaling electric bicycle) or both at the same time.
- 250W 48V 11.6Ah 20x4.0 Inches 7 Speeds: Its battery and amazing motor are different from the rest, in addition to its fat wheels made for all terrains. Autonomy up to 80 kilometers in assisted pedaling mode. 1 to 4 hours of charging.
- FACTORY DIRECT: Shipping in 5 to 7 days from the factory. Tracking available on the same day and AMPERBIKE customer service always with you. Exhibition models also available at our physical points, ask us.
- WARRANTY: 2-year AMPERBIKE warranty.